January 26, 2011

Another Testament of Christ


I testify that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. It was translated by the power of God through His servant, the prophet. I testify that that prophet was Joseph Smith. I know that the Book of Mormon truly is a second witness of our Savior, Jesus Christ. We can know of the fullness of the Doctrine of Christ. I have found the Savior on every page of that most sacred book.

I recently have had the opportunity to kneel before my Father in Heaven in prayer, and ask him if the Book of Mormon is true. Having faith, and with real intent, I poured out my soul to my Maker. Peace filled my heart and my mind. An answer from the Lord came.

I leave you my witness that the Book of Mormon is true. I invite you to find out for yourselves by sincerely asking God, our loving Father in Heaven. You will receive an answer by the power of the Holy Ghost. This promise is given to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment