January 20, 2011

Look Not Behind Thee


New Years. That thrill and promise of January, and by an extention, the new year that rings in the hearts and minds of people all over the world. It is a time of introspection and improvement. This year I will loose weight. This year, I will stay on top of the finances. This year I will make amends with that long lost someone. This year I will put myself last. This year. Goal are beautiful things. I believe in goal setting. I also believe in looking towards the future for success, rather than clinging to the past. If we are focused on a righteous goal, and have our eyes set toward heaven, we cannot go astray. I will be able to follow in the light of our Savior, Jesus Christ, one step at a time.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this video! and the talk "remember Lot's wife" goals are amazing, and when we set them using Jesus Christ our goals are more meaningful and seem like they are actually accomplishable (dont know if thats a word or not but w/e!)
    yay for new years!

    ReplyDelete